Special Olympics 2014 Fundraiser

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Equinox 10.4 Kayak

Last night I got my first kayak, Equinox 10.4. I would probably choose something more fancy and would prefer sit-on-top kayak, but the price really attracted me ($360 w/tax total including car carrier and paddle). I was going through the internet looking for any reviews about the kayak, but unfortunately, I found only a hand full. Once I try it out, I will write a detailed review with pictures. I can already say that the kayak is small, light, wide, and has a lot of storage compartments. I can easily pack for a multiple day trip in it. I am super excited and can't wait to try it out and I will probably do once the ice is gone (LOLz). My favorite place to kayak will be Lake Michigan. One of the trips that Jerry (aka Kuza, my bother in law) are planning as part of our fundraiser activity for Special Olympics 2011 is to paddle from Chicago to Wisconsin (exhaustive, but doable - Jerry already did it). The ultimate goal is to paddle around Lake Michigan. More to come...
CHECK OUT PICTURES HERE

1 comment:

  1. Dude it looks awesome Danny. I can't wait for the trips ahead of us. Especially due to the fact that we have wet suits it should start pretty darn soon after the ice is melted!!!

    Jerkuza

    ReplyDelete